Hudson Reed Bar Shower > Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve (Top Or Bottom Outlet)
Thermostatic bar shower valve in chrome. Outlet can be top or bottom mounted.
- Thermostatic shower valve (anti-scald).
- Outlet can be top or bottom mounted.
- Bar shower valve with 1 outlet, 1 control for temperature, and 1 independent control for water flow through outlet.
- Suitable for combination boilers, gravity fed systems, mains water systems.
- Suitable for shower pumps.
- Solid brass construction with chrome finish.
- Connections: standard 15mm (1/2") inlet.
- Water pressure required: 0.2 to 5 bar.
- WRAS approved.
- TMV2 approved.
- 20 Year guarantee: Hudson Reed guarantee this bar shower valve for 20 years.
£135.99 inc VAT & Delivery
£113.32 excluding VAT
RRP: £240.00 Save: £104.01
Product Code: U-A3500
Hudson Reed's thermostatic bar showers are the perfect solution for today's bathroom. Thermostatic bar showers are available in a wide range of slide rails and rigid riser sets to suit any shower installation.
|What customers are saying about Taps4Less.com|
|“Jazz Tower Shower, great price, fast delivery, well packed, very pleased. will recommend to friends.” - John Simpson || |
|Read more reviews Tell us what you think |
Prices: At Taps4Less.com, the price shown includes VAT. The full VAT details are shown in the shopping cart. There are no extra charges.
Free Delivery: All orders include free delivery to any mainland UK address. Phone for rates to islands & Northern Ireland.
Secure Shopping: Buy safely at Taps4Less.com. Our ordering system is certified by Verisign and audited by Visa and MasterCard.
Bulk Orders: Please contact us for details of discounts on bulk purchases.
Ceramic Valve Technology:All Taps4Less.com modern bathroom taps use ceramic disc valves instead of traditional washers, except where noted in the full product description. Ceramic valves give you extra smooth operation and longer life.