Grundfos STN-2.0B Amazon positive and negative head 2.0 bar twin ended shower / whole house pump.
- Suitable for positive and negative head plumbing configurations.
- Will transform any compatible shower system into a really enjoyable and invigorating power shower.
- Typical applications: For boosting water to a single / multiple showers or whole house where the outlets are below or above the cold water storage tank.
- Ideal for properties with up to 4 bathrooms wanting to boost multiple shower heads.
- Premium heavy duty brass pump.
- Suited to domestic, commercial or light industrial use to boost shower pressure.
- Low noise design with quiet induction motor and minimal turbulence pump head.
- Twin impeller motor.
- Regenerative range.
- Continuously rated motor.
- WRAS approved (1209052).
- Brass body and impeller.
- Anti Vibration feet.
- Supplied with stainless steel braided hoses.
- Fitted with long-life silicon carbide seals.
- Minimum static head: 1m.
- Closed valve pressure: 2.4 bar.
- Size: 258L x 225W x 283H mm.
- Voltage: 230v.
- Power input: 510w.
- Fuse: 5A.
- Maximum flow rate: 50 l/min.
- Minimum pipe size: 22mm.
- Noise level at 1m: 55 to 65 dBA.
- Brass construction.
- CE approved.
- IPX2 water ingress protection.
- Example image shown.
- 5 Year Guarantee: Grundfos guarantee this shower pump for 5 years.
The Grundfos range of shower pumps are used in many homes that have poor water pressure. A pump cannot be fitted to a mains water supply. Pumps are normally located close to the water supply, in an airing cupboard or loft space.
All Grundfos shower pumps come with a comprehensive 2 year manufacturers warranty.