Grundfos STR2-1.5CN positive or negative head 1.5 bar twin ended shower pump.
- Suitable for positive or negative head plumbing configurations.
- Typical applications: For boosting water to a single shower or simple bathroom suite where the outlets are above or below the cold water storage tank.
- Low noise design with quiet induction motor and minimal turbulence pump head.
- Continuously rated.
- Anti-vibration feet.
- Supplied with 22mm Stainless steel hoses.
- Fitted with long-life seals.
- Twin (STR2) impellers.
- WRAS approved (1610074).
- IPX2 water ingress protection.
- Regenerative impeller designed to overcome air pockets.
- Auto activation in Negative Head operation.
- Dry run protection built in.
- Closed valve pressure: 1.5 bar.
- Size: 310L x 235W x 255H mm.
- Voltage: 230v.
- Power input: 340w.
- Fuse: 5A.
- Maximum flow rate: 27 l/min.
- Minimum pipe size: 22mm.
- Noise level at 1m: 55-65 dBA.
- Composite construction.
- CE approved.
- Example image shown.
- 2 Year Guarantee: Grundfos guarantee this shower pump for 2 years.
The Grundfos range of shower pumps are used in many homes that have poor water pressure. A pump cannot be fitted to a mains water supply. Pumps are normally located close to the water supply, in an airing cupboard or loft space.
All Grundfos shower pumps come with a comprehensive 2 year manufacturers warranty.
What customers are saying about Taps4Less