Kedl Delta Digital 4 in 1 boiling hot water kitchen tap in brushed nickel finish (4.0 litres).
- Safe and easy to use controls.
- Ideal for Tea, Coffee, Soup and water for the gym.
- Digital tank with easy to read display and LED touch screen.
- Standard hot and cold mixed water. Plus filtered cold and boiling water (4 in 1).
- Variable water temperature from 75°C to 98°C.
- Practical swivel spout.
- D Shaped spout with cool design (so it never gets hot).
- Handle with a child safe button (safety spring lock to prevent scalding).
- 25% smaller than most other digital tanks (space saving).
- Costs approximately only 3p per day to run.
- Stainless steel inner tank.
- Double water filter (KD200R - Bacteria and Limescale).
- Nano phosphate filter: Coats the calcium and protects the element.
- Removes chlorine particles and improves the water taste.
- Delivers 2.8 litres of boiling water.
- Capacity: 4.0 litres (tank upgrade).
- Easy install electric cable (detachable 13 amp).
- Operating pressure: 1.5 - 5.0 bar.
- Finish: Brushed Nickel.
- CE approved.
- TMV approved.
- WRAS approved.
- Example image shown.
- 5 Years manufacturers warranty on the tap.
- 2 Years manufacturers warranty on the tank.
- NOTE: The filters must be changed every 6 months (failure to do so will invalidate your warranty).
For many years, the price of boiling hot water taps has been prohibitive. An unjustifiable cost for those undertaking kitchen renovations. Kedl is changing this philosophy with their industry approved products. Available in a range of designs and finishes, Kedl boiling hot water taps will provide the perfect finishing touch to your new dream Kitchen. Get Water Your Way!
With over 60 years of experience between them in the KBB industry. Together with their innovative team, Kedl are keen to bring affordable luxury into every Kitchen in the UK. It's now time to ditch the kettle and replace it with a boiling hot water tap which allows you to have water your way. WRAS, TMV and CE approval, so you can relax in the knowledge that they have been rigorously tested and are compliant with latest UK safety standards.
What customers are saying about Taps4Less