Reina Radiators > Nerox Double Radiator (Brushed Stainless Steel). 590x600.
Nerox double panel radiator in brushed stainless steel. 3168 BTUs.
- Size 590W x 600H mm.
- Ultra efficient heat output.
- High quality hand made construction.
- Vertical column design.
- Suitable for connection to a hot water central heating system.
- Dual fuel: Can be fitted with an electrical element to provide heat even when your central heating is turned off.
- Wall fixing kit included.
- Finish: Brushed stainless steel.
- Connections: 1/2".
- Pipe centres:590mm.
- Heat output: BTUs: 3168 (929 watts).
- Radiator valves not included.
- Example image shown.
- 25 Year Guarantee: Reina guarantee this Nerox stainless steel radiator for 25 years.
£349.99 inc VAT & Delivery
£291.66 excluding VAT
RRP: £565.12 Save: £215.13
Product Code: RA-RNSNRX610SD
The Reina radiators range offers a huge choice of radiators from towel rails, modern vertical and even traditional radiators to help finish any heating system.
Reina is one of the largest manufacturers of high quality radiators in the UK today. Whether a contemporary look or more classical Reina will have the radiators for your home.
|What customers are saying about Taps4Less.com|
|“This is just to say how impressed I am with your service. I ordered a Lowry shower valve on Friday and received it today. Plumber very happy! Thanks again for a great service.” - Suzanne McConnell || |
|Read more reviews Tell us what you think |
Prices: At Taps4Less.com, the price shown includes VAT. The full VAT details are shown in the shopping cart. There are no extra charges.
Free Delivery: All orders include free delivery to any mainland UK address. Phone for rates to islands & Northern Ireland.
Secure Shopping: Buy safely at Taps4Less.com. Our ordering system is certified by Verisign and audited by Visa and MasterCard.
Bulk Orders: Please contact us for details of discounts on bulk purchases.
Ceramic Valve Technology:All Taps4Less.com modern bathroom taps use ceramic disc valves instead of traditional washers, except where noted in the full product description. Ceramic valves give you extra smooth operation and longer life.