Tapworks > Large Water Softener (1 - 9 people).
Tapworks large water softener for 1 to 9 people (830mm high).
- Large size water softener.
- Suitable for domestic installations.
- Easy to install.
- Built in programmer with digital display.
- Up to 32% cheaper to run than alternative water softeners.
- Protect your family and home from the damaging effects of hard water.
- Feel and see the difference.
- Approximately 60% of England and Wales are designated hard water areas.
- Baths, shower enclosures and sinks are no longer stained by unwanted mineral deposits.
- Skin condition can improve noticeably.
- Energy bills can be reduced by at least 10%.
- Bathing and laundry products can be reduced by up to 50%.
- By fitting a water softener, over time scale will be removed from your existing pipework.
- Inside the water softener is a vessel of resin beads; as water flows through the beads, they extract the hard minerals and replace them with harmless sodium ions.
- Once the resin beads are covered with hard minerals the softener automatically flushes the deposits away to drain, using a concentrated brine solution. The resin beads are left refreshed and ready to make more soft water.
- As a guide an average family will probably use about 6 bags of tablet salt a year.
- Integrated high water flow valve.
- EasyFit All-in-One integrated by-pass kit for simple installation.
- HF hoses are included.
- Suitable for direct or indirect plumbing systems.
- For added peace of mind we always recommend having your water softener professionally installed.
- Electronic proportional salting.
- Size: 822H x 532D x 302W mm.
- Salt capacity: 45kg (tablet or pellet salt).
- Recommended based on house size: 1 to 9 people.
- Maximum water capacity at 300ppm (titres): 3436.
- Drain outlet height: 745mm.
- Overflow height: 465mm.
- Minimum pressure required: 1.3 bar (5 max).
- 15mm and 22mm plumbing.
- Inlet / outlet connection: 22mm (push fit).
- Electrical supply: 24v 50hz (transformer on 240 volts).
- Example image shown.
- CE approved.
- 7 years Tapworks guarantee.
£769.99 inc VAT
£641.66 excluding VAT
RRP: £1,399 Save: £629.21
Product Code: TK-NSC14PRO
For over 90 years Tapworks have been offering fantastic reliability which makes their water softeners so popular with plumbers, who can simply fit and forget.
Tapworks is part of a much larger business that started back in the 1920ís. Their products are made in the USA, shipped and stocked in the United Kingdom. 1 in 4 water softeners globally are made by one of the Tapworks groups. These products are tried and tested in the market with the highest levels of reliability, efficiency as standard and a market-leading guarantee.
|What customers are saying about Taps4Less.com|
|“Flawless transaction. Easy to buy on line, delivery was very swift and well packaged. Shower works fine although there were no installation instructions. Could be tricky for a novice, but that's not really the fault of taps4less.” - M Hann || |
|Read more reviews Tell us what you think |
Prices: At Taps4Less.com, the price shown includes VAT. The full VAT details are shown in the shopping cart. There are no extra charges.
Free Delivery: All orders over £99 include free delivery to any mainland UK address. Phone for rates to islands & Northern Ireland.
Secure Shopping: Buy safely at Taps4Less.com. Our ordering system is certified by Verisign and audited by Visa and MasterCard.
Bulk Orders: Please contact us for details of discounts on bulk purchases.
Ceramic Valve Technology:All Taps4Less.com modern bathroom taps use ceramic disc valves instead of traditional washers, except where noted in the full product description. Ceramic valves give you extra smooth operation and longer life.