Zip G5 Classic Plus HydroTap. 5 in 1 Kitchen tap in bright chrome with filtered boiling hot, chilled, sparkling and un-filtered hot and cold water (residential, Mains).
- Filtered boiling hot water (98°C), filtered chilled and sparkling water.
- Plus side lever for standard hot and cold mixed water (un-filtered).
- Suitable for residential, smaller offices and b&b environments.
- Mains model: Suitable for hot and cold water supply (non-vented - hot & cold mains water feed is required).
- Ideal for cooking, making tea and coffee (no need for kettle).
- Ideal for bottled water for the gym.
- High quality kitchen product.
- Single under counter command centre including full colour interactive touch screen display (pin code protection).
- Boiling water safety mode.
- 3 x energy saving modes including sensor activated "sleep when its dark".
- 0.2 micron water filtration.
- Sleeps or powers off after 2 hours on non-use.
- Easy to use controls with Safety Lock button.
- Cool to touch tap body.
- Integrated dual check valve.
- Command-Centre size: W339 x D483 x H333 mm.
- Power: 1.7kW (1 x 13 amp fused spur).
- Minimum water pressure required: 2.5 bar (5 bar max).
- Connections: 1/2" BSP (hot and cold water).
- 1 x 1.2 Kg CO2 cylinder (minimum room space required 20m³).
- Adjustable regulator combination.
- Finish: Bright chrome.
- CE approved.
- UKCA approved.
- Warranty: 24 months plus additional 36 months boiling tank warranty.
- Example image shown.
- SAFETY: This appliance is not intended for use by children under 8 years or persons (including children under 8 years) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
- NOTE: If cupboard temperature exceeds 35°C, additional ventilation is required.
- NOTE: Zip boiling water taps must be installed by a suitably qualified person in accordance with manufacturers instructions and with all relevant plumbing and electrical regulations.
Zip makes water irresistible with the Zip HydroTap Classic Range. With pure tasting boiling, chilled and sparkling water instantly available, you will never have to buy or dispose of bottled water again.
In 1970, Zip installed the world's first boiling water kitchen tap. This provided instant boiling water from an under-sink pressurized tank. Today Zip is one of the largest domestic and commercial manufactures in the world for boiling hot water taps. The pure taste of Zip puts the pleasure and sparkle back into water, with instant boiling, chilled and sparkling filtered water on tap. So now you'll enjoy drinking more and experience the many health benefits that come form hydration.