Aquatiere > No Scale Plus Water Softener (Saltless, 20 Litres Per Minute).
No scale plus premium water softener, saltless and suitable for a 20 litres per minute system. A real alternative to salt based softeners.
- Suitable for 1 bathroom homes.
- Chemical free and does not require any salt.
- Proven to help eczema and psoriasis.
- Removes chlorine, contaminants and bacteria.
- Purifies your normal tap water into drinking quality water.
- Granulated activated carbon pre filter and post filter included.
- Environmentally friendly and protects your home from the damage hard water.
- 99.99% Scale prevention and removal guaranteed.
- Backwashing: 50% more effective than basic vessels.
- Stops spotting on glassware.
- Suitable for combination boilers, mains water and gravity fed systems.
- 20 Litres per minute.
- Size: 150W x 150D x 330H mm.
- Connections: Inlet/outlet 3/4" BSP.
- Pressure: 1.5 to 6 bar pressure required.
- Media lasts for 4-5 years before replacement.
- 3 Year guarantee: Aquatiere guarantee this water softener for 3 years.
Product Code: AT-NS20-PLUS
The Aquatiere range of saltless water softeners and water filter products offers, clean water, reduced maintenance costs, reduced energy costs, great skin and a healthy lifestyle.
Aquatiere have been manufacturing water filtration units and water softeners for many years and have build a reputation for reliability, quality and great valve in the plumbing industry.
Prices: At Taps4Less.com, the price shown includes VAT. The full VAT details are shown in the shopping cart. There are no extra charges.
Free Delivery: All orders include free delivery to any mainland UK address. Phone for rates to islands & Northern Ireland.
Secure Shopping: Buy safely at Taps4Less.com. Our ordering system is certified by Verisign and audited by Visa and MasterCard.
Bulk Orders: Please contact us for details of discounts on bulk purchases.
Ceramic Valve Technology:All Taps4Less.com modern bathroom taps use ceramic disc valves instead of traditional washers, except where noted in the full product description. Ceramic valves give you extra smooth operation and longer life.