Stuart Turner Pressure Set > Single Flow Pump & Tank (+/- Head. 3.6 Bar).
Monsoon Extra Pressure Set single flow commercial pump with 24 litre pressure tank for use with positive or negative head systems. Includes flexible hoses. Boosts water pressure to 3.6 bar.
- High pressure.
- Single flow pump to boost a single cold water feed.
- Negative or positive head: Suitable positive or negative head conditions.
- Suitable for open vented hot and cold water systems.
- Solid brass construction.
- Run dry protection.
- Anti vibration feet.
- Easy to install.
- Quiet operation (from 50db).
- Includes flexible hoses (300mm, G 1 male x G 1 female).
- Inlet strainers included.
- This pump should not be connected directly to the main water supply.
- Suitable for use in larger domestic and light commercial applications.
- Installed in conjunction with a break tank, this style of pump can be used to boost water pressure into un-vented cold water systems.
- Flow switch: Fully automatic. Gravity flow not required to start pump.
- Maximum flow: 125 litres per minute maximum.
- No on-site commissioning required.
- Equivalent to raising the cold water cistern 37 metres above its current position.
- Factory fitted diaphragm tank give the ability to draw off approximately 10 litres of water before the pump starts.
- Diaphragm tank size: 24 litres.
- Pipe connections: 3/4"
- Water pressure: 3.6 bar.
- Pre wired with 1.5 meter power cable.
- All electrical connections should be carried out by a qualified electrician.
- Power consumption: 1136 Watts.
- Fuse rating: 13 Amps.
- Enclosure BS rating: IPX4.
- WRAS approved.
- 3 Year guarantee: Stuart Turner guarantee this pump for 3 years.
- Positive Head Systems: A positive head system exists when sufficient pressure is available under gravity to provide a flow at the outlet. Typically a positive head condition exists where the flow from the outlet is more than 1 litre/min.
- Negative Head Systems: A negative head system exists when there is insufficient pressure or head of water under gravity to provide a flow / pressure at the outlet. Typically a negative head condition exists where the flow from the outlet is less than 1 litre/min.
Product Code: ST-46602-NEW
Additional documents are available:
Monsoon Extra Pressure Sets Installation Guide (pdf)
Stuart Turner's Monsoon Extra Pressure Set pumps are designed for the larger house as well as general pressure boosting. Pressure Sets offer a fully automatic, ready to run solution where low water pressure is a problem and also provides a constant flow of water when running. Incorporating both flow and pressure sensing and a factory fitted diaphragm tank this is the perfect solution when contemplation installing un-vented, thermal store or combination boiler systems. Established in 1906 Stuart Turner Pumps now offers an extensive range of quality pumping products and solutions, catering for almost every application, from residential home boosting pumps to a wide range of pumps for various commercial applications.
2 Year guarantee: Stuart Turner guarantee their Pressure Set pumps for 2 years. All Stuart Turner pumps are WRAS approved.
Prices: At Taps4Less.com, the price shown includes VAT. The full VAT details are shown in the shopping cart. There are no extra charges.
Free Delivery: All orders include free delivery to any mainland UK address. Phone for rates to islands & Northern Ireland.
Secure Shopping: Buy safely at Taps4Less.com. Our ordering system is certified by Verisign and audited by Visa and MasterCard.
Bulk Orders: Please contact us for details of discounts on bulk purchases.
Ceramic Valve Technology:All Taps4Less.com modern bathroom taps use ceramic disc valves instead of traditional washers, except where noted in the full product description. Ceramic valves give you extra smooth operation and longer life.