Acorn Thorn free standing combination emergency drench with plastic shower head, eye / face wash, pull handle and column.
- Free standing emergency shower with column (yellow coated galvanised steel pipework).
- Combined safety shower and eye / face wash with plastic head and bowl.
- ABS yellow plastic eye wash bowl (300mm diameter).
- ABS yellow plastic eye wash heads, flip open dust covers, internal filters and flow controls.
- Yellow coated cast iron floor flange (securely bolt the unit to the floor).
- Safety signs and weekly test card included.
- ABS yellow plastic shower head (190mm diameter).
- Grade 304 stainless steel pull handle and activation lever.
- 1" Brass stay open ball valve (chrome plated).
- 1/2" Brass stay open ball valve (chrome plated).
- Suitable for factories, workshops, hospitals, labs etc.
- Manufactured to the highest standards.
- BSP adaptors are supplied for all NPT pipe connections.
- 32mm waste fitting and flow rate 90 litres per minute.
- Column height: 2146mm.
- Head projection: 610mm.
- Eye / face wash height: 1050mm.
- Flow rate: 75.70 litres per minute (flow regulator).
- Water Pressure: 2.07 to 6.21 bar.
- Stainless steel pull rod.
- 1" BSP female threaded brass inlet.
- Meets, or exceeds, main international safety standards.
- Suitable for cold or mixed hot/cold water (blending valve is not included).
- ANSI Z358.1 compliant.
- In order to comply with ANSI Z358.1, the safety equipment must be inspected
periodically (an inspection tag has been provided for documentation purposes).
- All employees at risk of contamination should be informed and trained in the use of this and any other safety equipment.
- CE approved.
- Example image shown.
- Manufacturers guarantee.
Acorn Thorn are UK based specialists in the manufacture and supply of stainless steel and solid surface products. Commercial projects including schools, hospitals and prisons. They maintain a large stocks of core products ready for fast shipment. They also specialise in the fabrication of bespoke items to customers' specific requirements.
Their partner company is Morris Group International which is based in the USA. Together they can supply to both UK/European and to American specifications. Their products are shipped all over the world and range from the supply of a single item up to container loads for major international projects. Their aim is to provide a friendly service with great value and speedy delivery.