Complete Doc M low level toilet pack with push button flush and blue grab rails.
- Specifically designed to meet the requirements of Building Regulations Document M.
- Conveniently packed in one carton (830 x 520 x 620, 55KG).
- Low Level Doc M Pack is flexible, durable and has excellent flushing performance.
- Push button toilet flush.
- Blue grab rails.
- Suitable for both commercial and domestic use.
- Doc M WC pan: W362 x D706 x H470.
- Doc M cistern with WRAS approved push button fitting: W456 x D195 x H367.
- Doc M wash basin 1TH: W455 x D326 x H195.
- Doc M steel grab rails x 5: 600mm - W685 x D35 x H120.
- Doc M swing arm: W760 x D170 x H262.
- Doc M steel padded back rest: W485 x D306 x H145.
- Doc M mono basin mixer tap.
- Basin waste and bottle trap included.
- Ring toilet seat included.
- Tested and approved to BS EN 997:2012.
- LABC approved.
- WRAS approved.
- CE approved.
- Example image shown.
The Arley range of Doc M products provides high quality and durability needed for a special needs bathroom.
Doc M refers to part M of the British building regulations, which covers access to buildings and services for everyone so that those with special needs are not excluded. This includes the elderly, wheelchair users, ambulant disabled, people of either sex with babies and small children, people with learning difficulties, those with visual or hearing impairments, and those who lack tactile sensitivity and so may scald themselves on hot surfaces.This standard is mandatory for all new public buildings, and for major refurbishments of public buildings or bathrooms.
What customers are saying about Taps4Less