Premier Showers > Twin Thermostatic Shower Valve With LED Head & Slide Rail.
Thermostatic twin concealed shower valve set in chrome with round LED shower head, wall mounting arm, diverter and slide rail kit.
- Thermostatic valve (anti-scald).
- Diverts between slide rail or shower head.
- Slide rail kit with square shower handset and hose included.
- Round LED shower head included (200mm diameter).
- LED designer water powered lights (no batteries required).
- Wall mounting shower arm included (350mm).
- Solid brass construction with chrome finish.
- Separate controls for temperature and water flow (two outlets).
- Suitable for combination boilers, gravity fed systems, mains water systems, low pressure water systems and shower pumps.
- Minimum water pressure required 1 bar.
- TMV2 approved.
- TMV3 approved.
- 5 Year guarantee: Premier guarantee this shower set for 5 years.
£331.99 inc VAT & Delivery
£276.66 excluding VAT
RRP: £627.00 Save: £295.01
Product Code: U-JTY302SET2
Premier offers a choice of high quality modern and traditional shower heads and valve that are manufactured in the UK and built to last a lifetime.
|What customers are saying about Taps4Less.com|
|“Excellent service and delivery. Product was exactly as described and was well packaged to ensure it wouldn't get damaged. My order arrived quickly and the product is as good as I had hoped it would be.” - Deirdre Mc Cabe || |
|Read more reviews Tell us what you think |
Prices: At Taps4Less.com, the price shown includes VAT. The full VAT details are shown in the shopping cart. There are no extra charges.
Free Delivery: All orders include free delivery to any mainland UK address. Phone for rates to islands & Northern Ireland.
Secure Shopping: Buy safely at Taps4Less.com. Our ordering system is certified by Verisign and audited by Visa and MasterCard.
Bulk Orders: Please contact us for details of discounts on bulk purchases.
Ceramic Valve Technology:All Taps4Less.com modern bathroom taps use ceramic disc valves instead of traditional washers, except where noted in the full product description. Ceramic valves give you extra smooth operation and longer life.