Quest twin concealed thermostatic shower valve in chrome with Destiny shower kit.
- Stylish rectangular design valve.
- Thermostatically controlled (anti-scald).
- Destiny shower kit with concealed outlet elbow.
- Rain shower head.
- Pencil shower handset and hose.
- Built in diverter.
- Accurate flow control.
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2°C even if the water pressure fluctuates.
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down as per the relevant standard.
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas.
- Suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed, pumped, un-vented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers.
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure.
- The cartridge is fully reversible, meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round, it doesn't need re-plumbing (simply remove the cartridge, turn 180° and replace).
- This valve is manufactured from solid brass.
- Minimum pressure required 1 bar.
- Finish: chrome.
- WRAS approved.
- TMV2 approved.
- TMV3 approved.
- 5 Year guarantee: Nuie guarantee this shower set for 5 years.
The Nuie Quest range of bathroom taps and showers offers designer good looks with user friendly lever handle operation. Quest is perfect of any contemporary bathroom or cloakroom.
10 Year guarantee: Ultra guarantee their Quest bathroom taps and showers for 10 years. All Ultra taps and showers are WRAS approved.
What customers are saying about Taps4Less